Fast loading, high travel speeds and the ability to load and spread the run provide a short work cycle, allowing Caterpillar Elavating Scrapers consistently deliver high productivity at the lowest cost per ton.
Caterpillar Elevating Scraper Highlights
- Load/haul/spread with little support equipment.
- Conditions material going into the bowl.
- Work alone capability.
- Elevating scraper aids in compaction.
- Good tool for finish work.
- Loaded Haul: 500 ft - 3,000 ft .
- Low rolling resistance.
- Ideal for short cut areas.
- Best suited for favorable material.
- Ideal for windrow applications.
- Capable of performing thin, precise lifts.