The Caterpillar Challenger 65 in 1:50th scale was released by Joal in 1988 with #233.
Caterpillar Challenger 65
Caterpillar Challenger 65 Highlights:
- Innovative Mobil-trac System (MTS): the best of wheels and tracks.
- Differential Steering: automotive-type steering for precise, constan stering response.
- Direct-Drive, powershift Transmision: designed and built by Caterpilalr specially for agricultural tillage applications.
- State-Of-The-Art Agricutural Cab: comfort and stuyle, conveniently placed controls assure high productivity.
- Power Applied Efficiently: converts more engine power to drawbar power than wheel tractors.
- 27% Torque rise: provides lugging power needed for heavy drawbar applications.
- total Customer support system: parts or service..”when and where” you need them.